Mobile Battery Getting Exhausted Quickly|Mobile Battery Management Tips
Most of the mobile phone users, at some or the other point, might have suffered from quickly exhausting battery. Mobile phone battery gets exhausted within five to six hours. When the efficiency of their mobile battery reduces drastically, mobile users should take all care to improve their battery.
When your phone is showing drastically reduced efficiency of battery, try checking out these factors:
- Uninstall any new applications (which you believe to have reduced the efficiency of your mobile battery). Since few apps consume more power from the battery, deleting the recently downloaded and installed apps will be useful in fixing the problem to some extent.
- Reset the mobile phone settings to the original factory settings
- Get the mobile phone and its battery checked by the technician
- Investigate the usage of battery power and this can be done by dialing *#*#4636#*#*. This will show you the history of battery usage. This works only in un-rooted phones.
- Change the settings of the display in such a way that it consumes less power
- Delete those power- consuming apps.
- Use ‘Battery Left’ app if you can’t find the battery history through the above mentioned procedure.
- For backing up SMS and call logs to the SD card, use the following apps: SMS Backup & Restore, Call Logs Backup & Restore
- For changing the factory settings, go to Settings à Privacy à Factory Data Reset
This would probably fix your problem of quickly exhausting battery. If not, try consulting a technician.