2 Easy Ways to Clear Internet History on Android|Clearing Internet History Android
Clearing the Internet history will enable the users to make their Android phone faster. As like on the PC, the internet cache and history will consume some space on Android phone also. When clearing this cache and internet more space will get free up on the phone and it will make the phone to work faster.
For clearing the internet history on Android mobile phone, users need to follow below mentioned procedures:
- Open Browser Menu
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down and look for “Clear Internet history” option
- Select that option and clear the history
In few mobile phones, this path can be obtained by using menu softkey.
- For this, users need to go to Menu Softkey while in the browser.
- Then, they need to click on ‘More’ option
- Now, go to ‘Settings’
- And tap on the option ‘delete history/delete cookies/delete cache’
Either of these procedures will clear the cache and history from the internet browser of the Android mobile. If you have any doubts on clearing the cache or history just watch the related videos on YouTube.